I have had this idea for over a year, but I had some trouble finding any quail eggs to buy.
Luckily, I was finally tipped off about an exotic grocery story, where they had piles of them!
This recipe serves two people.
1. Separate the yolk from the whites of 24 quail eggs, as best you can. It is more difficult to do this with quail-eggs than with chicken-eggs, but if any yolks break just put them in with the whites.
2. Stir in one teaspoon of tomato purée and one teaspoon of sriracha sauce into the egg whites, to achieve a color and hotness reminiscent of Quelaag’s lava-spider lower body.
3. Stir in 15 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
4. Start frying the red egg whites in some butter.
5. Immediately pour the yolks carefully over the whites.
6. Place 14 halves of cherry tomato around on the omelette.
Now we have a nice-looking spider face going.
7. Fry on low temperature until everything has coagulated. Using a lid will speed this up.
8. Serve with a bit of green salad and some bread.
After you have devoured Quelaag, you are ready to take on Izalith!