I have been nominated by Lana Cole for this Sunshine Blogger Award!
It seems more like an interview than an award, but I’m sure I’m missing something 😛
Thanks Lana 😀
Here are the rules for being nominated…
- Thank the blogger that nominated you in the post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 8-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo on your post and/or in your blog
Here are my answers to the questions Lana posed:
1. Twizzlers or Red Vines? We don’t have those in Norway, so Seigmenn.
2. Favorite super hero? Why you got to do me like this? There are so many good ones!
It would probably be someone from Marvel, but narrowing it down to just one is pretty hard.
Part of what makes that world great is how different characters interact, anyway.
3. If you could live inside a book or game which one would it be and why?
Damn, these are hard.
Probably not any I actually enjoy, as there is usually peril in those.
If I can cheat and go with a TV-show, I’ll pick ‘Pushing Daisies’.
Only almost entirely pleasant world that came to mind at the moment.
4. If you could travel in time, would you go to the future or the past and why? The past, as I would know what I was landing in. In the future, the spot you arrive might be incredible dangerous at that time. When going to the past, you could check for dangers before leaving.
5. Who is your favorite comedian? Another impossible question!
I like Tim Minchin, Monty Python and Flight Of The Conchords, just to name a few.
All of these use music in their comedy, to a larger or smaller degree.
6. You are a huge success as a song writer… What type of music do you write songs for?
I actually do come up with some songs sometimes. They are bad, but I do.
The genre varies.
7. If you were in the 2020 summer olympics what event would you medal in?
As a Norwegian, I would be in the winter olympics!
And as a slob, I would not medal in anything..
8. If you could only drink one type of beverage for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What, besides water? (I think coffee, but maybe Coke)
Or is there seriously anyone who would choose to not drink water ever again?
9. What is your favorite board game?
Not sure about that, but I made a card game you can print here 😉
But probably Gin Rummy, even if that is also a card game. Most of my family (and extended family) can play it, so it is a staple at dinner parties.
10. If you were going to stumble on to a wild animal, what animal would you be most afraid of encountering?
A T-Rex, from the implications of that alone.
11. What is your favorite blog post you have written and why?
I am very happy with my writing in that one, and I got to be patriotic about an internationally underappreciated Norwegian painter, and show off and talk about some cool fantasy paintings.
Here are the blogs I nominate.
(Check all of these out too, btw. I have written a bit about some of them here.)
Here are my questions:
1. What got you to start blogging?
2. What is your go-to comfort food?
3. Fantasy, sci-fi, horror or other? Why?
4. Favorite song? At the moment, at least.
5. Do you have a dream, something you strive for? If so, what is it?
6. What does your perfect evening in look like?
7. Without picking your own: What is the best country on this planet, and why?
8. If we were going to colonise another planet in our solar system, besides Mars, where should we start?
9. What is the scariest thing you can think of right now?
10. Do you have anything you would like to recommend, regardless of what type of thing it is?
11. Who’s a good boy?
Looking forward to see all the answers 😀