I recently stumbled upon this article that claims to feature one hundred interesting questions to ask people.
So I figured it would be interesting to try to answer all of them!
1) What was the last picture you took with your phone?
2) Do you know any big gossips?
3) Have you been pulled over by a cop?
I don’t drive.
4) Do you know your Heritage?
Most are from Norway, like me, but I think I have a great-grandfather or something that was a sailor from Southern Europe, so that part of my family is just a shade darker than most Norwegians.
5) What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?
I always wanted a girlfriend, and now I’ve got one.
6) What kind of sickness have you lied about so you wouldn’t go to work?
7) What was the last lie you told?
Can’t remember, I don’t lie that often.
8) Have you ever danced in the rain?
9) What is your blood type?
Shit, I’m not sure!
10) Have you ever been in a car accident?
Twice, getting a ride from the same friend both times.
One time we scraped the side of another car coming in the opposite direction to us, at high speed in the dark.
The other time we just slid off the icy road, getting stuck in a ditch.
11) What was the weirdest prank call that you have made?
Not a prank per se, but I once called back to a pizza place after they had delivered us the pizza, to say thanks for dinner.
12) Best compliment you have received?
That I have a great imagination, and that I come up with interesting ideas.
Also, that I am a good boyfriend.
13) Do you trust anyone with your life?
My girlfriend, for one.
14) What is your greatest strength or weakness?
Strength – my resolve? Weakness – my gout.
15) What is your perfect pizza?
Is there such a thing as an imperfect pizza?
16) What was your first thought when you woke up this morning
“I need to pee”, probably.
17) Do you get along with your family? Why or why not?
Yeah, they are great.
18) Ugly and live forever, or look attractive and die in a year?
Who would ever choose the second option?
Maybe if you really belived in an afterlife, but that would be the only case for it.
19) You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is not yours because of a mix up at the hospital, would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?
I assume so. It would depend on the other parents choices aswell.
20) Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to jail for life?
What is the crime here?
“Jail for life” sounds like murder.
I would probably not lie about murder.
I feel like I need more context here.
21) Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for $40,000?
Well yeah, I’m not rich! That is close to year of my salary.
I would deep-fry them if I was allowed, or at least crush them if that was allowed.
But if not, I’d just eat them alive.
22) If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, who would you choose and how would you torment them?
I mean, I don’t think I would like to do this.
There are those that would deserve it, but this would be torment for me to have to do aswell.
23) Do you feel that children should be sheltered from unhappiness?
Not totally, but at least from unnecessary unhappiness.
But we should not lie to them about facts of life, like death.
24) If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?
I’d book a table at The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, to watch The Coming of The Great White Handkerchief.
25) If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do?
I would be John Malkovich, and I would watch ‘Being John Malkovich’.
26) If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
28, starting a week before I turn 29. I feel like this is a achievable goal.
27) What question do you hate to answer?
28) If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza. There are so many types.
29) Where do you go to get on a computer?
We have a desk set up in our second bedroom, amongst all the boxes we have yet to unpack after moving a few years ago.
30) How do you start a conversation?
31) What keys on a keyboard do you not use?
I must have used all of these at some point.
32) If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?
Are these questions meant for evil supervillains or something?
33) You are walking home in the dark and you see something move, What/Who is it (guess)? What do you do?
It is probably someone else walking home.
I keep walking, but stay alert.
34) What is the strangest name someone has introduced themselves as to you? What is their real name?
Why do you want to know the real names of people in my life, creepy questions?
35) Where were you 3 hours ago? Do you think someone was stalking you?
At home, and what the hell?
36) Have you ever eaten a crayon or glue? What strange thing have you eaten?
37) What type of music do you listen to? (Genre, artists, songs)
38) What cheers you up?
Comedy, pictures and videos of cute animals, and my girlfriend.
39) What do you constantly think about that, either makes you sad or just anything?
Or just anything.
40) Is there something you constantly lose at your house or anywhere?
Like my keys or something? Nope.
41) Do you have a favourite book or read much? Why or why not?
Or read much.
42) What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
Not that long. I’ve never tried testing myself in that way.
43) Do you have anyone you go to for advice? In person or online?
44) What is the habit you are proudest of breaking or want to break?
I’ve got nothing.
45) Is there anything I should know?
That some of these questions makes it seem like you are trying to fish for information that you could use against me in some way.
Creepy as hell.
46) What do you order or not order at a restaurant you have been to or never been to?
I order what I want.
I don’t order what I don’t want.
47) What is your favourite word? Least favourite?
There are too many to pick a favorite.
I don’t think there is a word I despise.
48) Describe something that’s happened to you for which you had no explanation.
Sorry, there has always been an explanation.
49) What did you do for your latest birthday?
I went to see Deadpool 2 with my girlfriend.
50) What holidays do you celebrate? Are you a religious person or not?
Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter, Halloween, Norwegian Constitution Day, probably some I’m forgetting.
I belive in celebration.
51) If you had to be named after a city, state, or country (etc), which would you want it to be?
52) Who is your hero?
Probably Jonathan Coulton.
He was able to leave his crappy job to become a self-employed singer-songwriter.
53) Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Google spell check.
54) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Don’t think so.
55) Have you ever tipped a cow?
56) What’s the sickest you have ever been?
One of the times I had to be hospitalised for my gout, my knee had swollen up so much that it looked like the back of my father’s head.
I also had a rather big finger and toe that hurt like hell, but not as bad as the knee.
They drained me for several decilitres of joint fluid.
57) Are you still learning who you are?
It does not feel that way, but I probably am.
58) Are you afraid of heights? Or what are you afraid of?
Yep, can’t stand heights.
But I have still been in the Empire State Building, 102 floors up.
59) Have you ever taken dance lessons? Who would you want to dance With?
Only in school.
I sometimes dance with my girlfriend.
60) What is the most memorable class you have ever taken?
None of them were that memorable.
62) What’s your favourite knock-knock joke?
Bad jokes who?
Knock-knock jokes are usually rather bad jokes.
63) What is your favourite Commercial?
64) If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be?
Maybe Edgar Wright, he made my favorite film.
65) What is your favourite breakfast Food?
Fried eggs, possibly with bacon.
66) Do you like guacamole? Have you ever been in a food fight?
Yes. Not really.
67) What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
Video games, organic food and art.
68) What is the weirdest thing about you? Are you proud of it?
I got gout in my teens, it is usually an old man disease.
Not really proud of it, no.
69) Ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think that’s wrong?
Not in love, but I was interested in almost everybody I met through my early teens.
It’s not wrong, can’t control what you feel.
70) Ever had any relatives in jail?
Don’t think so.
71) Glass half full or half empty? Or is the glass just malformed?
I just drank it up. Going for a refill now.
72) Mountains or the beach? View, or the TV?
73) Airplane, train, or car? Boat, subway, or teleportation device?
Depends, but teleportation devices are death machines.
74) If you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
Write, play games, enjoy my life.
75) Ever sold/donated your blood? If you haven’t do you want to?
Not to you, creep.
76) Crowds, small groups, or “Go away, I’m a loner”?
77) Describe the most terrifying moment of your life so far. Have you recovered from it?
Not giving you any ideas.
78) What famous person do people tell you that you most resemble?
My girlfriend claims I look like Bret McKenzie from Flight of the Conchords, but not many others see it.
79) What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
A bowl of crickets..
80) If you could bring any person back to life, who would it be?
Excluding family, Douglas Adams.
He’s my favorite writer.
81) Do you believe honesty is the best policy?
As long as honesty does not require being rude.
82) What dead person would you least want to be haunted by?
I could write his next books for him!
83) Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with?
84) Who is the last person you would like to be?
The last person I wanted to be was John Malkovich, remember?
85) What do you think Victoria’s Secret is?
She has killed so, so many people.
86) Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
Bob Belcher, if he had a full beard.
87) Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing your clothes but be able to bathe.
The first option.
88) Which of the four seasons do you most love? Or hate?
I like when it is warm, but not too hot.
So I prefer the end of spring, and the start of fall.
89) If you could choose your method of dying and where, what would they be?
At home, sleeping in my bed, as a healthy and sane 150 year old, dying of old age.
90) If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose?
Pushing Daisies, as long as I would be safe from being a murder victim.
91) List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
My family cat, Cora – Cute little orange goofy thief.
92) You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question, who would you select and what is the question?
Nah, leave the past in the past.
93) If you join the circus, what would you perform?
Would have to be a clown, don’t have any juggler skills.
94) Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? What is it?
It is a Parker calligraphy pen set.
95) When was the last time you bought something? What was it?
I bought a headset a few weeks ago.
96) Are you wearing socks right now?
97) Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No, but we just saw Rampage on Netflix.
98) When was the last time you ran/went for a jog?
99) Your dream vacation? Worst vacation? Best vacation?
I think the best vacation I have been on was the time I and my girlfriend went to New York.
100) Worst injury you have had?
I once fell over the handle of my bike, down a very steep hill, at a high speed, due to breaking too hard.
I knocked my chin on the pavement, making a large tear in the flesh, spilling blood everywhere.
It was so bad that it looked like a piece was missing, but it was back to normal once I got some stitches.
I’m lucky I did not hit the top of my head.
Damn, out of questions!
If you can think of any to ask me, leave them in the comments below, then I’ll answer them in a future post.